|The Sun Room||$159-$329View Now|
|The Garden Room||$169-$339View Now|
|The Morning Room||$169-$339View Now|
|The Parlor Suite||$199-$359 View Now|
|The Eugene Studio Suite||$199-$359 View Now|
|The Anne Suite||$199-$359 View Now|
|The Turret Suite||$199-$359 View Now|
Rates vary during days of the week, special events and holidays. Below is a list of events that may affect rates.
High Season is the winter months, Low Season is the summer months.
- Rates include a complimentary breakfast every morning as well as a complimentary happy hour each evening served in the garden.
- Rates are based on up to 2 people per room. Please add $50 for additional guests per night for use of the sofa beds.
- The Turret Suite can sleep up to 6 people. Rates are based on 2 people. There is an additional, per person, per night charge for extra guests.
Please contact the house for rates. The use of extra beds without prior arrangement will result in a charge of $100/night.
- Add additional 12.5% state and local tax per night.
- Check-In Time is 3-6 PM. Early check-in is not available, but contact us to arrange for luggage storage. Check-Out Time is 11 AM. We are not able to accommodate late check-outs, but we can hold your luggage until 6 PM.
|January||Acura Sailboat Regatta|
|January||KW Food & Wine Festival|
|March||St. Patrick’s Day|
|April||Conch Republic Days|
|May||Memorial Day Weekend|
|July||July 4th Weekend|
|September||Labor Day Weekend|
Please note Additional terms for Artist House Key West Guest House:
- At the time that your reservations is booked, your credit card will be charged for one night’s room and tax deposits.
- Cancellations must be made 15 days or more from the arrival date, in order to receive a refund, less $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to your arrival date, will result in a one night room and tax charge.
- Weekends, Special Events and Holidays may require minimum night stays, higher deposits and full payments.
- Fantasy Festival and New Year’s Eve stays will require a 50% deposit and the balance paid 30 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellation for Fantasy Festival and New Year’s Eve must be made 31 days or more from the arrival date, in order to receive a refund less $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to your arrival date, will result in a one night room and tax charge.
- If you need to cancel a portion of your reservation, there will be no fee if done so 16 days or more prior to the arrival date. A $50 fee will apply to each night cancelled if done within 16 days prior to arrival. If a minimum night stay applies, you will still be responsible for payment for the full duration to fulfil the requirement.
- For your protection: At check-in, we will require verification of the credit card that the reservation was charged to along with a photo ID of the credit card holder.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is only permitted on the porches, garden, and balconies only.
- Children over the age of 5 years are welcome in Suites. Extra person fees apply.
- Regretfully, we are not able to accommodate pets.
- Rates and specials are subject to change without notice.
- A damage deposit may be required at check-in.
We cannot be responsible for delays, interruptions, cancellations or inconveniences in your trip due to weather. However, if you have a confirmed reservation and you are due to arrive within 24 hours and an evacuation order (due to a hurricane warning) is issued you will receive a full refund or transfer of any deposits to a future reservation. If you have already arrived on the island and an evacuation order is issued you will receive a refund for the unused portion of your stay. Please note that in the event of a hurricane evacuation you must leave the island. There are no exceptions.