|The Sun Room||$145-$245View Now|
|The Garden Room||$155-$255View Now|
|The Morning Room||$155-$255View Now|
|The Parlor Suite||$185-$285 View Now|
|The Eugene Studio Suite||$185-$285 View Now|
|The Anne Suite||$185-$285 View Now|
|The Turret Suite||$185-$285 View Now|
Rates vary during days of week, special events and holidays. Below is a list of events that may affect rates.
High Season is the winter months, Low Season is the summer months.
- Rates include a complimentary breakfast every morning as well as a complimentary happy hour each evening served in the garden.
- Rates are based on up to 2 people per room. Please add $40 for additional guests per night for use of the sofa beds.
- The Turret Suite can sleep up to 6 people. Rates are based on 2 people. There is an additional, per person, per night charge for extra guests. *Please note: There is an additional charge when 2 persons are using both beds. Please contact the house for rates. The use of extra beds without prior arrangement will result in a charge of $100/night.
- Add additional 12.5% state and local tax per night.
- Check-In Time is 3-5 PM. Early check-in is not available, but contact us to arrange for luggage storage. Check-Out Time is 11 AM. We are not able to accommodate late check-outs, but we can hold your luggage until 5 PM.
|Jan 18-23||Acura Sailboat Regatta|
|Jan 28-Feb 1||KW Food & Wine Festival|
|March 1-24||Spring Break|
|Mar 17||St. Patrick’s Day|
|April 17-26||Conch Republic Days|
|May 6-10||Songwriter’s Festival|
|May 22-25||Memorial Day Weekend|
|July 3-5||July 4th Weekend|
|July 21-26||Hemingway Days|
|Sept 4-7||Labor Day Weekend|
|Sept 17-19||Poker Run|
|Oct 23-25||Goombay Fest|
|Oct 25-Nov 1||Fantasy Fest|
|Nov 4-15||Parrothead/Powerboat Races|
|Christmas Holiday||Dec 24-26|
|New Year||Jan 1|
Please note: Additional terms for Artist House Key West Guest House:
- Weekends, special events and holidays may require minimum night stays, higher deposits and full payments. Please call for details.
- At the time that your reservations is booked, your credit card will be charged for one nights room and tax deposits. Cancellations must be made more than 15 days from the arrival date in order to receive a refund less $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 15 days prior to your arrival will result in a one night rooms and tax charge.
- Cancellation for Fantasy Festival, New Years Eve and other Special Events and Holidays are subject to change. Please call for details.
- If you need to cancel a portion of your reservation, there will be no fee if done so 16 days or more prior to the arrival date. A $50 fee will apply to each night cancelled if done within 16 days prior to arrival. If a minimum night stay applies, you will still be responsible for payment for the full duration to fulfill the requirement.
- For your protection: At check-in we will require verification of the credit card that the reservation was charged to along with a photo ID of the credit card holder.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is only permitted on the porches, garden, and balconies only.
- Children over the age of 5 years are welcome in Suites. Extra person fees apply.
- Regretfully, we are not able to accommodate pets.
- Rates and specials are subject to change without notice.
- A damage deposit may be required at check-in.
- Parking is available 1/2 block away. The rate is $20/night and must be pre-arranged.
We cannot be responsible for delays, interruptions, cancellations or inconveniences in your trip due to weather. However, if you have a confirmed reservation and you are due to arrive within 24 hours and an evacuation order (due to a hurricane warning) is issued you will receive a full refund or transfer of any deposits to a future reservation. If you have already arrived on the island and an evacuation order is issued you will receive a refund for the unused portion of your stay. Please note that in the event of a hurricane evacuation you must leave the island-there are no exceptions.